Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Premature end of JPEG file in /home/bebizcom/public_html/plugins/content/multithumb/multithumb.php on line 1534
Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/home/bebizcom/public_html/images/stories/OTHERS/woobie_step1_to_4.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/bebizcom/public_html/plugins/content/multithumb/multithumb.php on line 1534
Swaddle your baby Safely and Effectively with The Woombie ... designed to ease your mind and comfort your baby so you may both achieve a better nights sleep. The Woombie is the safest & most NATURAL way to Swaddle your baby, encouraging baby to softly stretch extremities as needed, just like in the womb.
Our Woombies are made of a Cotton/Spandex blend & come in 8 styles & 4 Sizes:
- Original - Medium swaddle, perfect stretch
- Original XL - Made 1" Wider for broader/chunkier babies
- Organic - Medium swaddle similar to Original, but Organic fibers
- Deluxe - A fancier version of the Original. Moderate swaddle
- Houdini -A firmer swaddle with less stretch than the Original
- Summer - Thin and light, super stretchy. Light swaddle
- Winter - Polyester Micro Fleece. Warm and cuddley. Firm swaddle
- Convertible -Arms open to convert to arms-free sleep when it is time
- Leggies - Our Original woombie with legs for use in elevated sleepers, swings and strollers
Convertible Leggies- Arms open to transition baby. Use in car seat, stroller, swings, upright sleep positioners and more
- Preemie, up to 21inch (53cm)
- Newborn up to 26inch (66cm)
- Big Baby up to 31inch (78cm)
- Mega Baby up to 36inch (91cm)
Trust in the Woombie, the Original Cocoon-like Swaddle, recommended by Doctors, Nurses, Doulas & Countless Moms & Dads!
Swaddle your baby Safely and Effectively with The Woombie ... designed to ease your mind and comfort your baby so you may both achieve a better nights sleep. The Woombie is the safest & most NATURAL way to Swaddle your baby, encouraging baby to softly stretch extremities as needed, just like in the womb. The Woombie comforts, softly confines arms & gently compresses baby's unique curves to hug baby... preventing Startling issues, face scratching, overheating and also preventing dangerous loose unraveled blankets from covering baby's face.
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best and Creative Child Awards. We have been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartom Baby Instructors, Nurses and countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex & who are in need of a cozy yet gentle confinement.
-Soft, ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby
-Baby feels secure, not confined, easing
transition from WOMB to World!
-Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines
-Maintains airflow and will not overheat baby
-No loose blankets covering airways
-Prevents face scratching
-Prevents unnecessary waking due to the Startle Reflex
-Soothes babies with colic
-Will not come undone
-Promotes natural motor development
-Easy to use, just zip it up
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex & overheating
- Promotes & enhances motor development by allowing baby to stretch
- Prevents face scratching & keeps "busy" hands away from face & pacifier & overheating
- There are no blankets to ride up and cause suffocation
- Easy to use ( IN/OUT ) & encourages back sleeping
- No more worry of blankets unraveling which can lead to potential blanket suffocation
- No face scratching or Startle Reflex to awaken baby.
- See a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Effective swaddling without the need to tightly restrain baby, which can interfere with important Motor Skill development and even cause developmental hip dysplasia.
- Prevents overheating (which has been linked to SIDS) due to over-wrapping.
- Older babies sleep an average 10-12 hours a day if not more. Imagine the loss in important motor development skills they are missing during that HALF of the day!
Here are some tips on swaddling and how to use the Woombie!
- The best time to swaddle a baby is when he/she is calm.... Waiting until baby is over-tired and already fussy may make him feel worse and unable to "settle".
- In the Winter, Put baby into warm PJ's first and then into the Woombie. An extra light blanket may be used on top of the Woombie if cold... use your judgment while remembering that overheating may be linked to SIDS. In Summertime, just a Onesie or diaper alone is needed.
- Please give baby a chance to get used to a new swaddling method! If baby has been in a tight restraint swaddle from birth, he/she may be confused by the change! Give baby time to adapt. The Woombie allows for stretch, which is a good thing, and will assist in baby's important Motor Development!
- The Woombie may appear smaller than baby, but that is part of the Woombie concept. The stretch fabric does in fact stretch to mold to your baby's unique physique!
- Always position baby safely per Pediatrician recommendations to prevent rolling when using all swaddlers.
- If there are a few extra inches at the foot end, you may tie the toe area with a small sash to decrease the overall length.
More at: http://www.thewoombie.com/
20 November 2012